Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Common sense tip #329: Electronics and water don't mix.

Forget oil and water. The new "don't mix" saying is "iPod and water" (for those of you, like me, who fail to separate their shuffle from their running gear) or "phone and water" (for those of you who multi-task, i.e. brush and talk, wash dishes and talk, and yes, bathe and talk).

You'd think I would have that simple "don't ever do this while doing this" tip down. Nope. So, gone is the shuffle known as 1-2-step. And gone are the saved texts and pictures from the last 1.75 years. Gone is the girl who rushes about and fails to take care of electronics. Here is the new me, relaxed, rested (riiiiiiiiight) and careful.


xox

1 comment:

Susannah Maddux said...

daaaang. This certainly spoke to me. Ta-ta midnight goodness. I am so sorry, but that's my girl with that silver lining at the close.